UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Entering Red Rock Canyon"

"Entering Red Rock Canyon" by Gordon van Vliet 2009

Oil paint 24" x 36"
This painting is priced at $229 plus frame. Expect a frame for about $39 and up.

Email the artist if interested.

To be displayed at Steve's Place when dry and framed. Come and see it and enjoy a wonderful breakfast or lunch.

Steve's Place
1694 Penfield Rd
Rochester, NY 14625
585-586-4480


Map: http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/map/601571/restaurant/Penfield/Steves-Place-Rochester

Labels:

Link

10 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Gordon, lovely to see your work again!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Deb for your kind words. It is good to know that friends appreciate the work I share. Thanks so much! Gordon

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Connie Tom said...

Gordon, This is just beautiful! I love the lighting and the color, and mood. It leaves me with such a sense of peace and beauty.
Blessings! ~ Connie

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connie, thank you for your generous comment. I love your work also and take much inspiration from it. :)Gordon

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger My Favorites said...

Gordon,
Thanks for your comment on my site. How you found me I don't know. Your painting as my friend Connie Tom said is beautifull. I now paint with a lot of color so appreciate when someone does. May you enjoy painting as I do.
:) Laurie

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Apple said...

You have great talent here! I love this painting. The light is gorgeous!! :)

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous buy rift account said...

WoW! amazing. . love it.

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Steve said...

Wow! This is powerful

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous buy starwars account said...

OH my! such a brilliant work.=D

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal