UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Winter Sky Over Honeoye Falls" by GJ van Vliet

"Winter Sky Over Honeoye Falls" by Gordon van Vliet

Here is the painting I did a couple of weeks ago at Honeoye Falls. It measures 16" x 20". If you are interested in this painting it is available for $100.00 + $6.00 shipping to the USA. Just email me if interested.

Thank you for looking. Artist retains all copyrights of the artwork.

Foreign Buyers contact us for shipping and payment options.

To the left is a shot I took of the scene I am painting in Honeoye Falls, NY. Here is a satellite view. The brick building with the tower is the old 19th century fire station. It was about 15deg. F and quite cold standing next to the old mill falls with the mist blowing over. I joined Corinne Avery from the GVPAP who hosted this fun time. I need to do a few touch ups to the painting and then I will show it to you.

I have been getting active on the "deviantArt" site. Big worldwide internet presence over there. Check it out.

Labels: ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal